Saturday 27 November 2010

Vegan MoFo Day 27 - Infinity Foods

Well, if you're reading this it means I have failed in my attempts to find a WiFi connection in Paris, thankfully I pre wrote you guys some posts before I left!

There's an all vegetarian food co-op in Brighton called Infinity Foods & it's awesome! They have a wholesale business & a cafe as well as the shop and they all stock a vast array of delicious vegan goodies. I've praised their awesomeness before but they've recently started selling some new goodies so I thought it was about time I mentioned them again.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I first saw Toffuti Cuties in Infinity, I'd heard about them from people on the PPK but I'd never actually seen any in real life.

If you've never had one they're really good! Infinity usually stock vanilla, chocolate & cookies 'n' cream, they also sell them individually as well as in the boxes of 8 which is great if you're in town on your own & don't want your bag to be covered in melted ice cream by the end of the day!

They've also recently added bakewell tart slices to their selection of chilled goodies.

This is a really good bakewell tart too, perfectly almondey with just the right hint of cherry flavour - yum.

I'm always popping into Infinity for bread & veggies & it's been really exciting recently to see these new items pop up. Sadly they have stopped selling Go Max Go bars but us Brit's can get them online here so I can't complain too much.

7 comments:

  1. Ooo wish we had something like that in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing, kind of remind me of the Feast ice cream 'burgers' that were around for only one or two summers and that I was obsessed with! I would kill for veganised Mars ice-cream too...
    Hope you're enjoying Paris:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, I have to ask, what nail polish are you wearing? I love that blue!

    And yum, I loved Tofutti cuties when I tried them! I've heard there are a few more flavours here now, like strawberry and mint but I haven't found 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Toffuti cuties! The only problem is that I could eat the entire box!!!

    and cute nailpolish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love infinity foods
    The cookies 'n' cream cuties are amazing!
    The first time me and my boyfriend shared one we just looked at each other as if "OH MY GOOOOOOD"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always make a point of visiting Infinity whenever I'm in Brighton. However, when I was down in the summer and went it just didn't seem as good as it had in the past. The selection wasn't as great as usual and it all seemed very expensive. I'm not sure if the shop has changed or my shopping habits have but I walked out having only spent about £15, and £3.99 of that was a bottle of shampoo for my kids. In the past I've spent on average £40 in there... I'll still go in next time I visit but it seems have have lost its allure for me somehow.

    Hope you're having a great time in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and, wow, am I hungry now! Those Tofutti cuties look amazing. I am definitely going to be hitting Infinity foods tomo!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!